Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

2nd Grade Awards and Summer Academics

Here are the pics of Bayleigh's second grade awards. That one B+ kept her from straight A's. Even though both of her semester averages were straight A's. that's ok though, I'll take A's and B's, but I'm not telling her that! ;)












I think this was from Blake Yarling! Too cute! 
Hers to a future second grader is below. I don't know why she kept it, but it's cute too!

Bayleigh's first full week of summer break began today and she's already practicing her math facts in a flash and doing summer reading! YAY! 


I walked into the bathroom, not knowing she was in there, and found this! I love a book that's too good to put down too! Hahaha! She will kill me for this one day, but it's too funny not to share! 













No comments:

Post a Comment