Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

AG Doll Tea

Girls Inc. in town hosted and American Girl Doll Tea today, 4.13.13, at 2 pm. It was a free event and only for up to 200 guests. I had mentioned it to my friend--who happens to also be the mommy of Bayleigh's BFF and we decided it would be fun to take the girls to. We were right!
Before going we met up at Applebee's for lunch--which, with my pancreas giving me fits again and my stomach doing what it wants since having my gallbladder out in 2010, I was a little nervous bc I don't use public restrooms, but it was all good. That was TMI, wasn't it?! SORRY! Basically my point for explaining that is that despite my nervousness, it ended up being a great day! :)
Here's a few pics. Some are of us before leaving the house too!












No comments:

Post a Comment