Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Thankful November

Some friends on Facebook started updating their statuses with something they are thankful for, for each day in November. I've jumped on that bandwagon and started telling my hundreds of friends what I am excited for as well. Here is what my complete month will consist of. If you are reading this and you are on my friend's list...consider this a sneak peek. :)


1. Laughter
2. The Bible
3. My family, both sides
4. The Fall Back Hour of Daylight Savings Time
5. My Friends
6. Freedom, and My Right to VOTE!
7. Church
8. Clothing
9. My Home
10. The Internet
11. My Dogs
12. Water
13. DVR
14. My Beautiful Daughter, Bayleigh, Born on this day in 2004!
15. Books
16. Movies, Inspired by Yesterday's Books
17. Owls
18. Photography
19. Common Sense
20. My Life
21. Education
22. Food
23. Money
24. Weekends
25. Football
26. Coffee
27. Summer Time Sun
28. Work
29. Larry, My Wonderful Husband
30. And Saving the Best For Last--GOD!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment