Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Catch up before the crazy!

So, last Saturday, September 8th, 2012 Honda had their co picnic at King's Island so we went with mom. The night before we stayed in a hotel to let Bayleigh swim because that's her all time favorite thing to do. It was a lot of fun. The weather was unseasonably cool and Bayleigh used her $30 to purchase a sweatshirt for the morning and night. She was FINALLY, at almost 8 yrs old tall enough for a 46 in bracelet! She got to ride the biggest roller coaster in the kiddie park which is a suspended roller coaster and she loved it!!!! I got to ride it with her first and her giggles were unforgettable. Larry rode in the seat directly behind us and thought she was cute. She even got my mom on it, because we had to ride it 600 times and mom was nervous in line and Bayleigh looked at her and said, you hear those people? Those are the noises you'll be making in a minute! Lol! It was a great trip!
I've started walking. I'd like to drop a lot of weight but I get so easily discouraged. I've worked hard to lower my time, but that's just for me. The goal is to just walk 2 miles or more each day. I've dusted off the dread mill, I mean treadmill and stared racking up the miles. It feels good. Well it HURTS, but no pain, no gain right?! My right leg kills me. I've walked 3 times pain free, with not great speed. Tonight, I practically crawled off the treadmill almost in tears. I started investigating shin splints and I have now diagnosed myself, per webmd, with compartment syndrome. Yay me! Just google it vs shin splints and you'll see my symptoms. I think I need to work on the exercise bike to try to get some weight off. I am trying to convince Larry to put it in our bedroom. He says no.
This weight loss is so relaxed and pressure free that I've not even weighed or measured myself. I don't need numbers- I just need results. :)
Basketball, volleyball/church, and gymnastics all start this upcoming week. I'm tired thinking about it, but B will love it!
Here's some pics to end this blog. I'll post again when all the sports start! :) I'll include the pic of B in gym class. She ran 1/2 a mile in 5 mins and 19 sec! Go B!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment