Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nails

Tonight I decided to paint my nails using two ideas I found on Pinterest.
First I used Vaseline and applied it to my skin around my nails and then painted them Frutti Petutie 540 by Sally Hanson.
I am horrible when it comes to painting my nails and I am very sloppy. This technique worked. After my nails dried I simply wiped the Vaseline off along with my mistakes.
Secondly, I used my scrap booking scissors and cut two pieces of tape and applied them to a few of my nails. Then I painted the exposed nail Black Out 24 also by Sally Hanson. After they were dry I peeled the tape off. This technique was OK. It was sloppier than I hoped by it may have been that I rushed it 1. By not allowing the pink to cure and 2. By not allowing the black to cure. However, it wasn't bad enough for me to erase them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment