Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eads/Ash Engagement Photography

For several years now I have really been bitten by the photography bug. I LOVE photography and could spend hours going through photos online and drawing inspiration from the best of the best! This past Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 I had the honor of working with Megan Eads and Eric Ash. They are getting married this Fall and they seen/saw, whichever is the correct grammar there, some of my work last Fall when I did Megan's brother's engagement shoot when he married my sister from another mother. ;) It is amazing to me to see how much my work has grown over the past several years as well. I have a professional printing company that I now use too and printing from them vs printing at a local drug store or Wal-Mart really makes all of the difference. Paying the little extra is SO worth it, let me tell you. :)
Megan and Eric, You are a beautiful couple and working with you was so much fun! I wish you the absolute best in your marriage and THANK YOU for the opportunity to work with you! I hope you enjoy your pics as much as I do! <3! Here's the cream of the crop, in my opinion! ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment