Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Let's Play Catch Up!

So, a lot has been happening since my last post, so I am going to start off by saying I am sorry for my absence again. :)

We are preparing for our summer 2011 to come to an end. We have been sqeezing in lots of swimming at our aunt's house and even hitting some night swims with a few of my girlfriends and their children. We have been school shopping for some clothes and some supplies and some shoes too of course. Bayleigh goes back and forth on if she is ready to go back to school or not. I know I sure am not ready for her to go back. First grade brings full days at school and this momma isn't ready for that. I have been having bad dreams for a few weeks now and a lot of them involve Bayleigh going back to school. They are so vivid, but so random! It's nuts. And that makes for restless nights for me and it's hard to catch up from that. They are the kind of dreams that you wake up from, but the problem is when I finally go back to sleep they pick up where they left off!!! What's up with that?!

I've had a shake up in my line up here and while I miss what I had, it is bringing me new opportunity and I am VERY excited for that!!! This newness starts on the first day of school. I am not going to go into detail, so sorry about that but it's all good. Next subject please!!!

So! I did it! I broke down and bought an iPhone 4! I LOVE it. I know, you're probably thinking...Really she's blogging about her phone??? YES! Because it pretty much does everything except cook us dinner! I love it. I will have to post pictures soon from some of the apps I have. They are awesome!

Not too much else has been happening other than wrapping up the summer and enjoying the sunny days!

We did go to a private pool party that was hosted by the Ross family on Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. Bayleigh got to jump off the diving board and go down the two slides into the deep water. They wouldn't let her go down the big slide by herself, where she could touch, because she was too short. Don't ask. I don't get it either. :) Below are some videos from that night.

Jumping Off the Diving Board! The dept on the side of the pool next to the board reads 12 feet 6 inches. :)


Drop Zone Slides!

Sunday, August 7th, 2011 we went up to Kim and Steve's house to have a cookout with them since Dane was home from overseas on leave. It is so nice to see him. It makes me feel old to see him so grown up into this respectful young man. I am very thankful to him for his service to our country. While we was there, we got some MUCH needed sprinkles. We have broken the record of 90 degree temperatures in a row this year and our rainfall totals have been nearly nothing. The sprinkles we did get didn't do anything for our dead flowers and grass, but they came with this gorgeous rainbow that I captured behind my beautiful Bayleigh!



*Double Click To Read The Fine Print*

No comments:

Post a Comment