Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Willie Worms and Baby Memories!

Typical Indiana weather has arrived!!! :) One day it is warm, sunny, and beautiful, and the next day it is FREEZING, sunny, and beautiful! LOL! You just never know what you are going to get. If I've said it once, I've said it thousands of times--I am NOT a fan of the cold and dreary weather, but I will admit that the first hard snowfall, worthy of snowmen, snow forts, snow angels, and snow ball fights are SO worth the fun and perfect photo opportunities!!! :) It is said around here you can judge how winter is going to be based on the Willie Worms...

LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE A COLD ONE!
Our home is still in party planning mode at this point. Final purchases such as table cloths, table decor, and supplies have been bought. Food has been ordered. Kimmie is working on the famous Kimmie cake that MAKES Bayleigh's birthday parties. She always goes above and beyond!!! (I think she must really love Bay). :)
Larry's dad bought Bayleigh 4 tickets to the Ringling Brothers circus that is coming to town in December. Bayleigh is SUPER excited as am I. She is taking Max with her and while sharing the news with Max Larry said that Rachel could have his ticket so us mommies are going to take them and make it a full day event!!! First we are going to hit the Indiana State Museum (I think that is what it is), to see the train that used to be in the department store. Then we are going to lunch. Next will be the circus. We will then follow the circus up with a carriage ride downtown! I don't know who is more excited--the children or Rachel and ME!!!!! Looks like some really exciting blog posts are in our future so keep checking in!
I wanted to share the following picture of Bayleigh and Max from when they were younger. I have to apologize for the poor quality because it is clearly a picture of a picture taken by my cell phone just so I could put it on Facebook. These two children mean the absolute world to me! They are the best of friends and LOVE spending time with each other, every chance they get.

Until next blog!!
Love,
Jenn
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment