Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kindergarten and Baseball!

Not too much is going on right now. Bayleigh is almost done with her second year of preschool and she will start Kindergarten in August. She had K round up and screening these last two weeks and is very ready to go. I am not too thrilled with some of the kids she will be going to school with mostly bc I remember how mean some of the parents were to me in school and how 1 in particular still runs her mouth about me. Oh well, I have to suck it up and just deal with it. I will raise Bayleigh to over look such things, (I hope it works), I have come to the conclusion that it's just life, whatever. I have a good kid. She is a great person and I know that others will see that just as well.

Little league is starting and Bayleigh will be on the Waldron Home Health and Rehab team. She's had her first practice and will have her first game in May. She loves it already. If you are interested in seeing her play just let me know and I will let you know the schedule as soon as I get it. ;)

Hope this blog finds all of you doing well. Here are just a few pictures before I close. Thanks for checking in on us.
Love,
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment