Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scratch That Scratch That!

SO! A lot has been happening, but lets start with this one...the last blog about not getting the Suburban from the blog before that...well, we did get it after all!!! I am very happy to say the least! It had some problems on the back end with the paint, but it is now fixed and we are the proud owners!!! Yeah for us getting out of the explorer!!!!

Also, I am not going to go into details tonight, but I have figured out what has been up with me medically and it is not my gallbladder as originally thought. It is actually my pancreas--actually Sphincter of Oddi Disfunction (S.O.D) to be exact. I'll explain in greater detail soon.

Thank you for your prayers and for checking in on us. Sorry this is so vague tonight, but momma's tired. :)
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment